Thursday, August 26, 2010

Portrait 006 - Coco | Jane | Eva

Location: Pullman Lakeside Hotel, Putrajaya
Models: Coco, Jane and Eva
Canon 400D and light reflector are used in the photoshooting

I think this is the best shot i took among all photos , good posture and good angle and good weather because got wind blew that time to get nicer effect =)


Last week I went to photoshooting with my sister's friends and their photographers which are Wilson Tham, Ki SiaoYang and Max. Good experience to work in a group.


Click "read more" to see more photos


While waiting the models to get dress up, I took some scenery/ establishing shots and self explore of the place


































I only realize that I don't have a full body shot of Jane standing =.="
it's my first time have group photoshooting with 3 models and 3 photographers, a bit hard for me to take my own time to take one by one haha, need to think fast, adjust fast, take fast.



More photos will be uploaded soon, stay tune. XD

















No comments:

Post a Comment