Wednesday, November 4, 2009

23/10/09 photography 1-day trip


Wake up in the morning, gazing at the sky, checking the weather, don't wanna get a dull weather

seeing the buildings and sky through the window, wishing to go out and have fun



dreaming away~


and i came to here, a garden, a playground... gazing at the sky again... guess I am dreaming

looked around and saw the tiny flowers that seldom people will admire the tiny

only realized I already outside the cage, feeling so fresh


I wish i can have more time at here, the playground, to "play"


to play anything here, record every moment, thing creatively.

















but time is always that cruel, and weather will never always good

Panorama






time flies and evening have arrived


*note: pictures above is done with slow shutter speed and with flash effect. you can try out too =)







But the night still young, so I still wanna enjoy the colourful moments till night ends









End.. LOLZ i simply wrote like a story.. but doesn't really flow pretty well together.. haha
enjoy the photos. But I really wish I can have more time to...

Comments and Critiques are welcome. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment