Saturday, November 21, 2009

Snails





I personally is a person who like to take photos of nature. But at the same time I would like to try new things, new environment instead of sticking to the things I like or good at. That's how I started to learn photography as well. This as took outside my house where I saw 2 snails walking slowly in my garden... one big and one small. So I suddenly thought of the concept of parent and kid relation. But I failed to get nice, meaningful shot of them.
Other than that, I also tried to play with foucus the details on the snail and blur the background with the lens focus. But maybe I just noob, so din really feel that I got a perfect shot.
I hope next time can get better shots.. Comments and Critiques are greatly welcome. Thank you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment