Thursday, October 13, 2011

Convocation of Kamarul

I was invited to be photographer for my friend to attend his convocation. Of course I am happy for him too. =) I wish i can graduate soon with everything passing smoothly haha. I am happy to try out my new 50mm micro lens with  aperture value can down to  f 1.8. But through out this whole photo shoot session, not all are just using one lens, but two lens, the other one is kit lens.
I still having problems dealing monitor color calibration. I can see my photos in other monitors look either very pale or bright, or very dark n vibrant. Maybe its time to invest a good calibrator or more accurate color monitor like MAC which i still choose not to buy, its expensive to me as a student.

Anyway, hope you all enjoy viewing these photos =) 
























No comments:

Post a Comment