Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Secret Scent of a Lady Queen


Are you ready to get a taste of the scent from the Lady Queen?
Updating to the readers/ viewers although this is not completed yet. 
Still got some under editing but due to new semester started , ya still a student. This project has been a very very long kept almost a year from the very rough sketch of the design of the mask till today. It was hard for me to find a model and measure the head well. But problems come in when i took this project a little too long for finding makeup artist and hair stylist who willing to do this for free, for art and for port folio only and ended up i lost booking the actual model with the correct size of the face to fits the mask. As a student and unknown person like me, how can i afford a makeup artist or hairstylist by paying them? Luckily, there's generous friends, or kind people still can be found. 
So, I ended up finding my own sister to do the photoshoot.



















This project has been kept for almost a year before I actually started to photoshoot it. It took me months to partly making the masquerade and also coping with studies. This mask was originally made according to a face of previous model who actually interested in this project. But sadly, because of many delay from me for finding makeup artist and hairstylist and catch up with university life. So, her time schedule is packed now as she is working now and less flexible hours. Luckily, i get to have friends who are generous enough to help me, so I get to find contacts for renting clothes and get to know a makeup artist. In the end, i just find my sister to replace the previous model. I tried to find another one before her, but she was very busy too, so i have worked with my sister for many times in photoshooting =) haha. She's the most patient one who consistent being my model. Appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment