Thursday, January 10, 2013

Let go Vogue!

Let's go Vogue. work it baby!

Eventually, this was taken on the same day as the last 2 posts I posted.I separated them into 3 album because she had 3 looks to be shot on that day firstly and second reason is because I found there's 3 different look and feel which I end up decided to separate them into 3 albums. One is feminine pastel pink, one is the slightly retro colour mood but still remain some vibrant in it which to me I will call it the normal ones; lastly is because we found this background which hit me that this can be so fashion editorial together with the model.  So, wala, vogue! 

Vogue idea eventually I wasn't really want to imitate like the Vogue Magazine, but instead of the definition of "Vogue" which means something popular, something in fashion, popular style, fashionable.  Although I know I may not be right or very updated to fashion, but I know this is looking stylish.











No comments:

Post a Comment